SWOOP TOWING APP: DRIVER TRAINING
SWOOP TOWING APP: DISPATCHER TRAINING
DISPATCHER QUEUE: ACCEPTING A JOB
To accept a job:
- Click the job to expand and view job detail
- Click Accept
- Enter ETA
- Accept the job
ASSIGN A JOB TO A DRIVER
- Select a Driver and Truck
- Click "Done" to confirm
- Click "Assign"
DRIVER QUEUE: RUNNING A JOB
- Jobs assigned to a driver will appear in the Driver Queue.
- DRIVERS: Click on the job to view more details. Customer, vehicle, and location details will be listed in the job details.
- DRIVERS: Click ‘Start Route’ once you are en route to the owner.
Note: Clicking ‘Start Route’ will trigger a live ETA text to the owner, and the owner can track your truck on a map as you drive to the location!
After starting the route, you have the option to navigate with Google Maps or skip map navigation.
Once you arrive on site, click ‘On Site’
PHOTOS AND SIGNATURE
Take photos to verify vehicle condition and obtain customer signatures
Click ‘Completed’ when service is complete. Then you’re done and ready for your next assignment!