1) Setting Up Users
- Log in to Swoop at app.joinswoop.com
- Click the Gear icon in the top right corner
- Click on the ‘Users’ tab. Input required user details
- Make sure to select ‘Driver’ under the 'Permissions' section of the form
- Click Add to save the user
*Please Note: Ensure your Time Zone is set properly. Click Here
1a) Permissions Explained
- Admin: Has Access to ALL "Settings" and operational functions in Swoop!
- Dispatcher: Does NOT have access to:
Invoices, Reporting, Users, Company Settings
- Driver: Only Has Access to Mobile Application: When a "Driver" permission is added to a user, it allows the dispatcher to "Assign" a job to them in the system.
- Answering Service: Dispatcher Permissions & Only has access to "My Settings". This Permission is strictly for dispatching purposes.
*Note*: Users can have multiple permissions
Example, An Admin who is also a driver will want to be selected as Admin and Driver so jobs can be assigned to them.
2) Setting Up Trucks
To create a Truck:
- In Settings, select the ‘Trucks’ tab
- Click the ‘Create Truck’ button
- Input details for the truck and click Add to save
3) Editing Users or Trucks
- Within your settings find the User or Truck you wish to make edits to. Then click the edit pencil button associated to it.
- You can then edit any of the information for that User or Truck.
- For Users, you can update usernames/passwords or any information for that individual user.