Follow the steps below to add Motor Clubs to your Swoop Account.
Please fill out this form before Adding Agero Account into Swoop: Agero Authorization Form
1) Input Tax ID
- Log In: app.joinswoop.com
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to "Company Settings" Section.
- In line with "Companies+" click the edit pencil button next to your company name.
- Enter your Tax ID. (This is also where you can edit/change your company name.
2) Create your Motor Club Account.
- Within your settings click "Accounts".
- Click the blue "Create Account" button in the top right of your screen.
- For Type, Select "Motor Club".
- For "Name*" Select the Motor Club you wish to add from the drop down list.
- Now enter your Contractor ID at the bottom of the account form.
- Turn your HQ "On" for digital dispatch by clicking this switch to .
- Now you can enter your contractor ID's.
- Some Motor Clubs will require a Location ID, Username or Password.
Disconnect From Existing Digital Dispatch Systems
If you are currently digitally receiving jobs from motor clubs through a different software vendor or through the motor club's mobile app, you must disconnect from your current program before activating the motor club in Swoop. We recommend making the switch during slow periods of volume or over night.